Christmas Tree Disposal - Place Christmas trees curbside at your bulk pickup location for pickup on Thursday, January 3, and Friday, January 4.
Click here for service map and trash, recycling and bulk pickup details
Click here for a detailed list of acceptable and unacceptable recycle items
Trash and recycling service in Wylie is provided through Community Waste Disposal (CWD)
- To help keep Wylie beautiful, please bag all trash before putting it in your 95 gallon carts.
- Trash will be serviced once per week. To determine your service day see the map and schedule at the bottom of the page.
- Carts must be properly placed by 7 am on your pickup day and will be serviced between 7 am and 7 pm.
- All items must fit inside your cart, the lid must be completely closed, and the cart handles should be facing your home. Trash outside of the carts will NOT be serviced.
- Carts should be placed at the edge of your driveway or curb or alley and should be at least three (3) feet from each other and from any obstacle
Bulk Waste Pickup
Call 972.392.9300 Option 2 to Schedule Pick Up
- New Years Day - Pickup as regularly scheduled
- Memorial Day - Pickup as regularly scheduled
- Independence Day - Pickup as regularly scheduled
- Labor Day - Pickup as regularly scheduled
- Thanksgiving - Holiday Observed, schedule slides one day
- Christmas – Holiday Observed, schedule slides one day
Missed trash / recycling and bulk item collection should be reported to CWD within 48 hours.
To speak to a customer service representative, please call 972.392.9300 Option 2.